Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WSC29...thinking of You

This one goes out to a dear friend of mine who just lost her mother.  I just can't stop thinking about her and everything she is going through.  I wanted to make a card, just for her, you know, not your typical sympathy card.  The Just My Type set and a great sketch all by MFT came to the rescue.

 I couldn't decide which sentiment to use....so I used both. One on the outside and the other on the inside.  You'll also see I used the Medium Simply Scallop die-namic border and the Pretty Posie die-namic for the flower accent.
 Come join the fun. We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher! That is up to $100 per month in prizes, JUST for playing along.


Check out Kim's Blog for the list of bloggers joining in on the sketch this week!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lisa, I'm sure your friend will find it comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, lisa! cute typewriter and flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is BEAUTIFUL. I loveee how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know she will be happy to know you are still thinking of her. cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card for your friend Lisa! LOVE the papers and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card - I really like that set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this set--super cute typewriter! LOVE that paper and the ribbon--oh my:) I love love love everything about this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!