Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Thanks a Loot!

Totally loving this new à la mode by My Favorite Things.  Did you pick her up at the mid-month VIP release?  The set is called I Treasure Our Friendship and I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch to whip up this card. This only took me 10 minutes. Okay, so I admit.... I did already have this cutie colored up and waiting for her card placement.  I love doing that....getting better at doing this....having some images colored up and ready to go in my stash. Makes for quick card making sessions.


Other MFT product used here today:

MFT Large Simply Scallops die-namics border
(was part of the VIP kit last week and will be released on June 7)
Perfect Petals Trio flower die-namic
MFT Twine
More Essential Sentiments (sentiment from the inside of the card)
Thanks a loot for stopping by today!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the YUMMY colors and the image is a hoot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stripey scallops just jumped right out at me, love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!