Friday, April 8, 2011

Where You Are....FWF

ETA: I am so sorry, but I had to pull my card from today's post. GOOD NEWS is, you'll see it in the Sept. 2011 Issue of CARDS!!!!

I love Friday's, well most Firday's anyway.   We are supposed to have a beautiful weekend and it's filled with LOTS of soccer. Should be fun. I also love Friday's because it's my excuse to show off some Unity. I got my hands on this beautiful Itty Bitty last week and I put it to work on this card. I used one of my new MFT doily die-namic to mount my sweet little bird house on (the bird house is also paper pieced with some newsprint dsp from SU).  The fun colors from the Hattie paper pack set the stage for my card.  I also added in some wood grain impression in the background to tie together that feel of nature. Buttons and a pop of color from my ribbon finished it off.
There's a whole list of Unity goodness on the Unity Blog. Check it out! 

I think I'll have some weekend eye candy for you....I knocked out a couple sketches and challenges yesterday...we'll see if I get to posting them. If not, enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Oh my u used teal and pink.. one of my fave color combos! love it! hugs bonitarose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. Great stamps and love the colors and how you did the buttons. You should enter this in the ATU Button Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stinkin' cute Lisa!!! That bird house is one of my fav itty bitty's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is soooooo AMAZING...I just love your bright colors, the gorgeous design, the buttons and I need that stamp now, too...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful -- love the dynamic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the publication, Lisa! I'll just have to wait to see it!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome! LOVE THE OUT FOR PUBLICATION! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on getting published!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ACK! I missed the card before you posted your "OUT FOR PUB" sign! NO wonder everyone loved it--it's going to be published! SOOOOO FUN! Congrats:) Can't wait to see it in print!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed it this time around, but can't wait to see it in print soon! BIG congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woohoo.. COngrats Lisa.. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, now I know which one to look for!!! Yay, big congrats!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!