Thursday, April 28, 2011

Unity Sneak Peeks!

Feels a little weird, not hopping along with the Unity DT today.....I almost feel a little left out. LOL! But we are embracing the new and love having the blog hop cut in half.... makes it a little more managable for all you peeps.
AND that means I get to post whatever I want today and I thought I'd show you a few Sneak Peeks of the May KOTM. Are you a member???? Why Not?? It is seriously one of the best Stamp DEALS around. Every month you get a full sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 rubber.....it's chuck full of amazing Unity stamps. LOVE it!
You can read all about it and sign up HERE!

So, instead of Hip Hoppin' today, I'll TEASE You instead.....
For now....here's some of what is coming......



 You're gonna LOVE the May KOTM.
And just so you know.....sniff, sniff, sniff, There is a TON of Unity stamps retiring.
 Yes, RETIRING!!!
It's SAD, but retiring lots of stamps, makes room for more NEW stamps.
 to make sure you pick up those
 sets on your wish list before they are GONE!!!

And in case you didn't have enough to look at today.
Make sure you hop on over to the Unity Blog for the DT Hip Hop
and any more info Angela might have for you.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!