Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More MFT....it's Wed. Stamp Club and sketch no.14!

Phew....lots of posts this week and it's only Wednesday. I'll keep this one short and sweet. I'm diggin' my card. Papers are Upcycle by Cosmo Cricket.  The stamp set is brand spankin' new-You Color My World. Also new, the Four Point Frame for my sentiment and a little bit of old, notebook edge die-namic (with Jody's torn paper trick) and of course TWINE in Caribbean! Look close and you'll also see I added some Crystal Effects to the paint blobs, giving it a bit more realistic, wet look!

Join the fun with our MFT WSC.

Remember that every week, one lucky participant will win $15, and you can make that $20 if your project uses MFT Stamps. Its a great way to get a little something extra for yourself! Please join us in our weekly chat and chatter thread on the MFT Forum on Splitcoast its a great place to catch up with your fellow MFT Fans and the MFT Design Team too.

Kim's got the line up from the Challenge Team and participating DT members.
We ♥ our sketches!


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. OK Lisa this is so stinkin cute, love the colors and DP you chose!

    Hugs,
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable- fabulous sketch and your take on its awesome(i really need to play this week!). did ya get your new machine- I see stitching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How, TOTALLY, fabulous girlie! LOVE the papers, your coloring and how you made the paint blobs look SO real! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun with those polkda dot panels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Listen...this is fantastic!!! I just love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!