Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MFT WSC15 and a little news!

I'm so excited for today.  I've been holding onto a little secret for a few months now and since it is finally April, I can share.....You may have noticed the new blinky in my side bar, if not.....I'm a Guest Designer with Christian Paper Crafts this month. I was so honored when Cindy asked me back in Janurary.  It's a great little stamping community, full of inspiration-both crafty and spiritual.  Come Check us out!  The week of April 20-27 is Salvation Week and you can join for Free.
Today's card is a two-fer....it's my My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch card, AND it's a sneak peek at the Design Team Delights gallery over at CPC.  On the 15th of every month, the CPC DT and guest designers share a themed gallery and this month we're celebrating Mother's Day.
I created this week tag card with the beautiful new Hold Me Tight set from MFT.  You'll also see I added some hearts from the Hearts A Plenty Die-namic and used some Medium Simply Scallops instead of the waves from this week's sketch.
I even did up the inside to match. It's always such a nice finishing touch and a great extra surprise for the recipient. This one will be going out to my mom!

Check out Kim's blog for the Challenge Team and DT line up for this week's sketch. Thanks so much!

9 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is so sweet! Love your take on the sketch, it's fun! Congrats on the GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your news!! Well deserved girl! And this card, OMG, love it! I had to get this stamp, so reminds me of when my daughter did that (teenager now, not as many hugs, someone might see her)....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I REALLY like this Lisa...perfect style for this image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! The music scallops and the patterned hearts are wonderful touches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Lisa- this is so super sweet! Congrats on the guest DT too-i'll totally check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally LOVE this! What a great take on the sketch! :)

    Congrats on the GD spot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your guest dt spot! Love this card, love the scallop-ey music paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!