Monday, April 25, 2011

Ippity Final Twist....

Good morning. I hope you all enjoyed the wonderful weekend.  We are soaking wet here in Cinci....rain, rain, go a way. I think we're going to need a boat to navigate around here, soon. I am in desperate need of some sunshine! Weather aside....we had a wonderful extra long weekend as we left town for a few days to take the boys to Mammoth Caves. WOW! What a wonderful sight.


 I got a little blogging and crafting break and now I'm ready to jump back in. I've got plans to create some stuff today.  Now I'm kicking the day off with the {ippity} Final Twist Challenge for April. You have one more week to get your cards uploaded to SCS with keywords: ippity and IHHTC4, to be entered in the GRAND PRIZE Drawing....you could win a prize package of $70  worth of Unity product!

This week's challenge is NO SENTIMENTS! It's a great way to focus on all the beautiful images {ippity} carries AND finishing off the inside of the card is a great place to tuck your words.

On my card, I chose to show off the beautiful flower from You Deserve and accented with some beautiful buttons. I stamped the full, flower duo in both Hawaiian Shore and Simply Chartruse onto the polka dotted layer. Then I stamped it again in white ink on th purple cardstock, embossed it with clear embossing powder, cut it out and popped it up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stephanie is up next.

Next Blog

Be sure to hop on back to the ippity blog
 to see what the Chicks have for you today, too.


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Lisa! I love the embossing and the buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all the flowers!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, hope sunshine comes your way soon and how fun the caves must have been. Hope to see some pictures. AND your card is AMAZING...so love the vibrant buttons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am such a button freak so I really adore this card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Lisa.. love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colors and i love the buttons, lisa! mammoth caves sound awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOOOOOVE these colors--love that pop of red!! Great job, Lisa:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!