Saturday, April 9, 2011

Embossing Happy Birthday Tickets

After yesterday's post and having to pull my card, I decided I better get something else posted today. So here's my Make it Monday card for this week.  The challenge was touse Heat Embossing to your card.  I embossed all the stamped imges on my card. I do adore these tickets and the ticket die is so fun. I made this one in a festive colors scheme-red, enchanted evening, and new leaf all balanced out and toned down with some kraft card stock.
PTI product you'll find:
Just the Ticket stamp set
polka dot basics background
ric rac die
ticket die
bakers twine


See you back here on Monday!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love all those tickets embossed on the kraft! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how smart you are! This is such a great card. I love the ticket embossing and the colors are fabulous together. That rick rack was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love the ticket set/die, but know I could never do anything with it. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! So fun to emboss with clear powder on kraft--must try that:) Great card! Perfect for any man--or female actually! LOVE it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!