Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to you, Lisa!!!!

We sure have a lot of fun around here with birthdays!  Today is Lisa A.'s birthday and we are surprising her with a  Birthday card hop from the DT.  Surprise!!!! We are taking the week off from our Twist Challenge series and will start up with our April Challenges next week....just trying to stay within the right month.
So here's one for you, Lisa.
I used a sketch from Papercraft, Go To Sketches magazine. I just loved the little tag that you can pull out.
Papers are My Mind's Eye-Gertie paper pad. I paired up {ippity} stamps-Party Hat Wishes and Here and Now (just adore that ticket!).
Hope your day is filled with FABULOUS things, Lisa!
Maria is next. Off you go!


Next Blog
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. What a cool sketch Lisa and super fun way to make it into a birthday card for Lisa! She's gonna love it!!
    I surely do and the mix of ippity stamps and dp's..simply AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love and adore this card. Awesome shape. love the papers and colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shape and I love all the paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Lisa, this is amazing!!! I just adore your tag and holder! Thank you so much for the birthday surprise... it is full of fabulous things because of my ippity girls!

    Love ya!
    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this!! What an adorable Tag!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute design, lisa! love the pull out tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is unique and fabulous in every way, Lisa! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your unique card and the pullout tag! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Lisa! I love that it is not the traditional A2 card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this pocket and tag! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!! How cleverly gorgeous is this card, and WOW, she could use that tag as a bookmark...Love it and I bet she will love it, too!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonder of loveliness! Who wouldn't love getting this?!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very uniquely patterned..... to be GORGEOUS!!! Loved everything about it... :)

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceancihope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome birthday card. I just love the style of this card. Love the fun shapes, layout, and Ippity.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!