Thursday, February 10, 2011

WSC....a little late, but I made it!

Phew! What a week I am having. It is busy, busy with all the birthday hoop-la! BOY was it fun! Thanks to all of you for your sweet, sweet words. You sure know how to make a girl feel loved!
It's Wednesday  now Thursday and I'm trying hard to keep up with the My Favorite Things WSC challenges.  I didn't make the DT line up on Kim's blog, but I have a card and since you have a whole week to play, I know it's okay.

I've had this card half done for 3 days now and finally got it all put together and photographed. My mind didn't stray too far from the sketch.....I needed to use the new Great Outdoor Sentiments (just arrived at my door ☺ the other day) and I knew the sunshine die-namic has to be pulled out. So, this sketch was perfect....all the hard work was spelled out for me, lol!

The great shape in the middle is the Textile Rectangle die-namic. It's a must have, too! I also used some MFT cs, and ribbon from the new Black Ribbon Collection.

Join the fun and see all the details on Kim's blog or in the MFT Forum!

We encourage you all to play along, and to enter your card in the weekly draw for a $15 gift voucher to the MFT Boutique. Simply follow the sketch and create a card or other paper creation. You may use any stamps and supplies that you wish. Each week, a keyword is assigned to the sketch. All you need to do to enter, is upload your card to the gallery at SCS, and enter the given keyword in the keyword box, during the upload process. After the deadline, we randomly choose a winner from that week's entries and the winner will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winning card uses MFT stamps, the participant will earn a $5 bonus, for a total of a $20 gift voucher!

It's still a busy week here and I'm signing off. Thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So lovely! That sentiment-stamped-background-rectangle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic!!! I love it. I want to start entering some challenges, I just don't think I can create beautiful projects like all of you guys on here. I have a hard time putting my finished projects on my blog still!lolol
    I guess I have a lot of learning to do, and to stop trying to be perfect!! Thank you for sharing yours with us.
    pennykitz@charter.net
    http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lisa.. I love the paper.. Those flowers make me wish for warm sunshine.. Great use of your dies..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!