Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TCP Tuesday Challenge

Here's my card for last week's TCP Tuesday Challenge. I really looooove these colors together. Purple is my fave color, afterall! I used the new Icing cut up die along with this sweet little boy image, Like You a Latte. His little cup is sooo inviting, dontcha think?

Lots going on....it's just that time of year, so no real chit chat today. If you have any questions about anything else on the card, just let me know!

Tomorrow's Hip Hop! I'll have a fun {ippity} project for you!


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love the image you used and the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love these colour combo!! I can't seem to find a TCP supplier with the full range in the UK - otherwise I'd buy up all of their goodies!!!

    Such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Lisa!!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, these are the best colors to play with and your card is adorable.
    PS - congrats on being the swanky stamper. How cool is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2010.241 These training courses offer several benefits for both the employee and the company. Now, each type of machine has a place where it is serviced.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!