Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday H{ippity} Hop!

Another week, another Monday! We got some of that cold white stuff this weekend and it was really pretty. Not sure I was ready for it, but it was a beautiful blessing.

This week I'm the hostess with mostess over on the {ippity} blog! We're reaching back over a year for some and maybe not so far for others. This week's IHHC53 challenge-use your first ippity stamp. It's going to be fun, fun, FUN! I love pulling out older, loved, stamps. I used Devoted today. It was the first set I got inky when my starter kit arrived. The house image is one of FAVES ever and then the beautiful, biblical verses.....ahhhhh! I cranked out two cards yesterday, both with similar supplies-distressed dots dp, twill, twine, hearts and buttons.
and then there was this one. Love them both!
I couldn't resist trying one of Maria's loopy bows. They really are super cute and super easy to create!

Check out the challenge details over on the {ippity} blog and don't forget to visit all the blogs today and-there's secret blog candy to be won! You could win, just by leaving comments along the way.




Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards and this is such an awesome set of stamps!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  2. just darling, lisa! love the dotted paper, and maria's cute bow! and, yes, you are the hostess with the mostess:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlie, I just love the different looks with the same supplies, they are both so GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Lisa. I love the bows. I am just not good at bows.. I need more practice. Love these.. and great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both your cards are beautiful. I just love that bow too. I have to try this bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is still one of my favourite sets....I love both these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Lisa and love your challenge this week it was nice revisiting our first Ippity kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness..how gorgeous are theses cards!! I love the white leaves poking from behind on the 1st card and then the little hearts on the 2nd one...extra touches like this make for AWESOME cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite sets!!! Maybe I will finally get a challenge entered. Things are always so crazy busy though!! Your cards are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the white stamping on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are stunning, Lisa! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful! Fab colors and I love your loopy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colors and the bows! I can't tie bows very well, so anyone else that does them I applaud!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so great. I love the leaf background on the first!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great layouts Lisa! I love the rich, earth tones too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are super beautiful, Lisa--I love that last card...but I love the first one too! BOTH are beautifully done!! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!