Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MFT News!!!

Exciting additions coming to My Favorite Things! Kim has added some fabulous new talent to the Design Team and I think you'll like what you see! Give a big welcome to these new girls.....

Plus there are 2 new additions to the Challenge Team

I made this happy, banner card just to let them know how excited I am! I used the Mini Banner die and alphabet set, notebook edge die-namics, perfect petal , MFT buttons and felt along with the Happy Thoughts Clearly Sentimental Set.






Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is such a sweet design!!!!! So excited for the new team members and also wanted to thank you for all the encouraging words for me! I super excited to be on the challenge team! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!