Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Me with some FWF....Unity Goodies.

Surprise, surprise! I made it to the Friends with Flair post with Unity today. It's been fooooor evah! I've had this super cute and super sweet Itty Bitty (A Beautiful Sight) just waiting for some ink. I turned it into a sweet tag for this pillow box (it was a gift for my Bible Study gift exchange.) I tucked a little braclet inside the box.
I just used some of my SU markers to ink this up, gave it a huff and stamped it on the kraft tag. Some twine and a button-DONE! With some the right tools and FABBY stamps you can make great little gifties in no time. This took me 8 minutes to make.

Hop on over to the Unity blog for the list of FWF Inspriation and don't forget to the check out this amazing SALE!!!
Enjoy the weekend! See you back here Monday.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Bee-U-TEE-Ful, Lisa!! Love that big ol' bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this, so beautiful! Gosh, I haven't done that marker technique in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this LIsa! You are going to make me break down and order some Unity aren't you??? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty little tag! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one awesome tag. Love the stamps, colors, and that gorgeous bow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your tag! That is an awesome stamp and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darlin' tag and love the striped bow...it's all so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool, quick, beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful presentation for a special gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!