Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's a Hip Hop Thursday!

I'm back today with lots of hip hop fun! There is a hip hop theme today.....at first I didn't think followed it. I thought I totally forgot about it, BUT turns out I didn't. The theme was to create quick holiday gifts. I did a frame, it would make the perfect gift! Yeah, me!

I have two projects today with the fun and fabulous {ippity} new release stamps! Did you get yours yet??? What are you waiting for???? I made this sweet little frame-it's an altered wooden frame from Micheal's. It was only a $1-LOVE♥ THAT!
You can read all about how I made it on the {ippity} blog. I'm still thinking about what photo I will add to it. I'm sure it will be of the boys! I really love the new Here and Now set. I think I said it on release day, but I'll say it again....that little text heart and the jumbo ticket are soooo sweet! Here's a close up of the stamped images. I also snuck in a little Book It, can you spy it??
Then I used this week's Hip Hop sketch for this card. I used the same papers, Indie Girl along with the How You Doin' set.

Maria is up next! Click the button and see what fabulousness she has for you today!

Next Blog



Photobucket











36 comments:

  1. Fabulous Frame!! Love your card & the bright & cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, don't laugh, but I almost altered that same frame....LOL...Love the way yours turned out and your card is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card and matching frame!! Those papers are sweet, sweet, sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bet you ROCKED the theme :) I LOVE all the layered stamps and all the embellies...so much yummy goodness in one corner....CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that the card and gift coordinate. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are SO darling, lisa! love the pic frame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥♥ your projects! That frame is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING hop projects! LOVE your frame and that set was PERFECT to use for the HH Sketch! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your projects. So adorable.
    olsond_d at digis dot net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your frame and card is just priceless. Thanks for a great and inspiring gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE!!! Really love that frame!!! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these!! The colors are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. That frame is amazing! Guess I need to get myself to Michael's for some $1 frames!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love the little cluster on this frame Lisa! Gorgeous..gorgeous and I love that card. That's a fun sketch and still wanna try and make a card with that one too! I love the music paper ..goes so well with the "how you doin?" set!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the frame so cute and your card is adorable!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your frame! Great card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are right.. perfect gift! pop in a special photo and you are SET! love it Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cute- i love that pretty music DP!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the frame and your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this Lisa.. awesome.. I love those frames at Michaels.. I use them all the time. Love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful gift idea - and I just happen to have some frames. . .

    ReplyDelete
  22. The frame and card are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loooooooove that frame! And the card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your card and OF COURSE love that awesome frame. You ROCK!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such cute projects Lisa! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the stamps and I love the colors! Congratulations!
    Hugs, Luciana.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Lisa,

    The frame is gorgeous! Love the way the ribbon is there and the colors are so pretty. Perfect use of the stamps! And the card is wonderful, the colors ink on the kraft paper work very well, so lovely!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!