Friday, December 10, 2010

Inspired by Love

I didn't get a chance to ink up the Inspired by Love set last week during our Teaser posts, but I was dying to make something with it. It is such a beautiful set. Have you seen it? Check it out and while you are there, note....the DECORATIVE DOILY DIE-NAMIC is back in stock! I used that here today, too. What do you think about the grey, black and turquoise color combo? I thought it was a fresh change from the typical red, black and white lovie cards you'll be seeing soon. I'm so excited about the music score background, it's sweet. Here's the inside. Don't you adore that sentiment-it's so pretty and elegant! So is the matching faux crochet border. It's round 1 of Christmas for us this weekend. We get to celebrate with my family AND it's supposed to snow. Should really feel like Christmas. Hugs and have a safe weekend.

Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous girlie....I so love this set and I am getting ready to make an anniversary card with it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors-beautiful cards, lisa! just saw your card over on cards blog-congrats on your feature:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card!! The colors and layout are fantastic! Just gorgeous!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great to see this in non-traditional valentinish colors. gives me some ideas, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your inside is cute enough to be one the outside:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!