Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hip Hop! Cherish Your Dreams

It's another fabby Thursday morning with the {ippity} and unity DT! So glad you're here on the hop with us. I used this week's sketch to make this card. I was feeling a bit shabby chic on this one. LOVE this NEW {ippity} set, Cherish Your Dreams. I had a scrap of this ribbon sitting on my desk and I scrunched it up with score-tape and attached it to my card. I'm lovin' the pop of color it adds, not to mention the texture. Use the sketch, play along and win a prize! Use the keyword when uploading to SCS.

Not a lot of chit chat today. I feel a cold coming on, it's COLD outside (MORE SNOW!), and lots to do and see. Off you go. Maria is up next. Be sure to check out the {ippity} blog for a great tutorial and see the Unity Blog for all their specials.


Next Blog





Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the vintage look and this stamp set. Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was stumped by this sketch but you ROCKED it...love the scrap of ribbon...such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this card takes my breath away...so vintage, and shabby, just gorgeous!!!! I hope you feel better...take lots of vitamins and drink a lot of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Lisa! I love the distressed doily and the scrunched up ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Can't wait to get my Unity Be Mine stamp sets in the mail!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card ROCKS i just luv it. i agree the ribbon pops and also makes the blue in the stamped image pop. to super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That super pretty thanks for shareing Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Goodness, your work is fan-tastic!! I had fun looking around your blog!!
    Farrah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that stamp set. It seems very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.... I love how you used your scrap of ribbon!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me oh my how you worked that sketch Lisa! Such a stunning card and I love the ribbon treatment and doily in back of the stamp! Just love the color combo of the stamps and the placements...well I just have to say I just LOVE it all!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Card!! Love how you scrunched the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great vintage card- hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!