Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hip Hop Before Christmas!

Nothing like a little hip Hop fun amongst all the last minute holiday planning! Sometimes it's just what you need....a little break. So much for my blogging break, lol! Here I am and I got crafty with a scrapbook page with pics from 2008! I used some old and new {ippity} stamps! Love that and I seriously forgot how cute this alphabet was....or should I say, how adorable it is?!!! Alphabetically Adorable and Here and Now and the frame from Season of Joy all helped pull this page together. Papers and die cut stickers are all October Afternoon!
Thanks for coming by today. Maria is next.



Next Blog





Photobucket






14 comments:

  1. Will check back later!
    Happy Holidays!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO!! Looks like you all had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you pulling out that FANTASTIC page at the last minute. What a sweet family!

    Merry Christmas my girl!

    Lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is such a FABULOUS layout...love how you mixed old and new stamps together!!! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable layout... and those letters are VERY adorable!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet cookie bakers layout! The sweet moments stamp is so perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH--looks like you all had fun! I love that stamp--must ink it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Layout!!

    Merry Christmas to you~

    ReplyDelete
  9. An adorable layout to cherish for a long time! *smile*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!