Thursday, December 30, 2010

Final Hip Hop of 2010!

I hope you are all enjoying the end of 2010! It sure has been a great year for me, especially in this crazy crafty world! I've loved every minute of it and have been so blessed to have had so many opporunities come my way this year. I just know 2011 will be even BETTER!
It's our last Hip Hop of the year and I thought it would be fun to look back at some of my FAVE {ippity} creations. I love these stamps and know you do to. I can't wait to see what's to come! I just love what {ippity} is and does.
So here it goes....a walk down memory lane from my 2010 {ippity} creations:
Here's the planner I altered last year and used daily throughout all of 2010. I need to make myself a new one. I sure will miss this. I uses my FAVE sentiment-You are Right Where You Should be. Great words to live by!

Beautiful butterflies paired with a beautiful sentiment from What Matters Most! Love those papers, too!

You know my love affair with kraft. I created this card using the Now & Always set from the Spring 2010 release.



My second month on the Dirty Dozen was when I made this fabulous framed piece for my craft room. It matches the blog banner I had Heather make for me. I STILL love this! It uses the flowers from the Now & Always set.

I think I could go on listing lots more {ippity} creations, but I know there is LOTS to see on the hip hop, so I'll leave you with my ALL TIME fave layout! I was honored when Eryn asked me to send it to Unity so they could display it at CHA in Chicago this summer!A moment in Time is the set I used here and the Fly a Kite papers have to be my FAVE paper line from 2010.
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the day and head on over to Maria's blog!

Next Blog




Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. i just love your framed craft room piece, lisa! sweet page! have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Wow and Wow these are all fabulous love the frame I had not seen that beauty yet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing creations!! I just love the 2nd card and the first one... love that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH these are all so amazing.. I so love these projects. Thanks for all your wonderful inspiration Lisa. love ya, hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful projects! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that last layout, one of my all time favorites! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects are beautifully done..thanx for the inspiration..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous faves! Thanks for all the inspiration and I wish you all the best in 2011~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful projects. I can't even pick a favorite. INSPIRING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have had one FABULOUS creative year. Can't wait to see what you bring to 2011!!!

    Lots of hugs!
    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Lisa, so many great projects! I have to say that layout is one of the cutest I have every seen! I love the way you used all the little pictures around the big one in B&W and then all that color to make it pop! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOOOOOVE the planner and that second card--LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors and papers! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your designs. Have a safe and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW - these are so wonderful. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa, these are all amazing projects, I am so enjoying the walk down the memory lane posts today!!!! And you are right, this was a great year, but 2011 will be even better! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  15. You do beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved seeing your favorite projects. I adore that layout and plan to make something similar for my twins. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them all, Lisa! My favourites are the card with all the kraft and of course the adorable layout. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!