Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Post no. 2 for Today-More ippity!!!

**Please scroll down for the
MFT à la mode teaser post!***


We're getting closer.....we are on day 3 of our fabulous {ippity} release! 2 more to go! Are you feeling the excitiment??? The DT can't wait for the actual release day.

On Thursday, November 18 you will finally be able to order these sets from any {ippity} CHICK! Need a CHICK? Check out the full list to find one in your area. Any of these fabulous women will be more than happy to help you get these sets into your hot little hands!


Hopefully you just arrived from the other Lisa's blog. Isn't her stuff fabby?!!! and she always makes me blush, when she introduces me. Thanks, Lis! If not hop on over to the {ippity} blog to get the hop started!


Today's sneaky peeks are called:

Cherish your Dreams and Farm Fresh


These two sets couldn't be more different, but they are fabulous and unique in their own way. I have many favorites from this release, BUT, I am over the moon in love ♥ yes, love, with the Cherish your Dreams set. You check it out, let me know what you think?
I used some new My Mind's Eye dp, from the So Sophie line and the colors just felt right for this vintage, shabby chic set. I used a fun shape cut from a Silhouette file and added 4 different stamps from this set. Then finished it off with a beautiful vintage brad by SU.



Change gears with me, as we transition to a fresh and fun, just cheer you up kind of card. This was the first card I made with the new release stamps-it just called my name and WHAM! it all came together.
I used some of the Farm Fresh dp by Oct. Afternoon, it just fit! Added a fun felt flower and distressed some MFT perfect plaid ribbon with a Y32 copic marker. It gave it a sort of tea dyed look!

Things to Rember:
  • Leave comments on all the DT blog for a chance at a secret prize (a FREE new release stamp set)
  • Play along with our challenges listed HERE in the {ippity} forum
  • Start back at the {ippity} blog for the reveal of these 2 new sets
Maria is up next!

Next Blog



Photobucket

39 comments:

  1. Man...the Lisa's brought their A game with the Cherish set.
    Yours is my FAVE from you too!!!! I LOVE the color combo...you ROCK purple..I'm jealous!!!
    FABULOUS as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I am blown away by both of your cards, they are each so different but SO fun and pretty! Love what you've done with both of these sets!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fabulous! I love the background stamping! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK!!! I love both of these. That first one is PERFECTION with the colors you used and that second one should be in a down home kitchen!

    Hugs and love to you girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these cards - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my GOodneSs!!!! BLow me away.. these are just fabulous cards.. Oh the first card is a masterpiece Lisa.. I love the varitey of stamped images and the paper and brad.. wow.. I love it!!Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa these are both gorgeous - I love the colors and the way you used the stamps on the first one - the background is just gorgeous and adding your frame gave that little something extra!! Your second card is just adorable as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Lisa, these are amazing! The first one just takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha... your intro's are well deserved and SO true! You are one talented lady and today is a perfect example. I adore them both!

    Lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the Farm Fresh card!!! FABO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such CUTE cards and stamps, lisa! really, really love what you've done with the farm card-just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving that gingham ribbon witht he card both are great...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your first card is so elegant and the second is so FUN!! Great job on both of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa, your card designs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Simply lovely, Lisa! And that background paper on your rooster/hen is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH GOSH! These blow me away! I love your two cards--both are fab! FAB FAB! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  17. U Girls are so amazing with stamps.
    I love what you did. This blog hop is so inspirational.
    My hat off to all of you designers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your cards! Love the stamp sets! What else can I say! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing!!! That Rooster will be mine!!! LOL!! I so want these sets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE that first card, the colors are just scrumtious! The second one is oh, so cute!! Love your gingham ribbon, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love your design on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are great but with totally different personalities, LOL!! The second one made me laugh- that dp was just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards, Lisa! They're both so sweet! Love the layers, the distressing, the ribbon - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the cherish set and your card is beautiful. The farm card is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both are so pretty, but I love the checkered ribbon on the second-oh heck, love all the red highlights with the cream tan.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lisa, the patterns and vintage colors on your first card are absolutely gorgeous..WOW, and love your farm card too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so very creative! love that both card are so different.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome cards! Love the fun distressing and colors on the second card:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I sooo love these cards, but your second one is my favorite...LOVE every detail on that card sooo much and your coloring on it is just perfect! I couldn't touch that stamp after seeing this...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lisa what awesome cards!! Love how varied they are... you really used those sets so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. amazing job with these cards wow so beautiful love the shape on the first card and the second is so fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. That first card is one of the best ever!! Love the stamp and the colors and what pretty pretty shapes!!! Gives me a warm feeling, 'cause it has such a warm feel about it!! Love love love it!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your cards! and that Rooster!! he is great!!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the vintage look that you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!