Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MFT Greatest Hits

I can't believe it has been 1 year since these sweet little Pure Innocence stamps joined the MFT line up. I remember how excited I was and how stinkin' cute they were when I first saw them. You know the best part....I'm still giddy about them and can't wait to see what new ones will be added to the boutique each month. In honor of their 1 yr. anniversary with MFT....our Greatest Hits post is showcasing all these sweet images.

I've got a card done up with Heart Stripes! She's watercolored, today, since some of my most used and loved Copics are off getting a drink at the Copic Refill station. Have you used this service before? Well, if you have any markers that need to be juiced up, send them to MFT (check to make sure Kim has those colors first). The whole process is really easy, follow the steps listed on the site, and know they will be in good hands. Plus, Kim is super speedy getting them back to you!


I enjoyed pulling out my watercolor crayons and aqua painter to color her up. Get some MFT Watercolor paper-it's great! I also am loving the new faux crochet border die-namics! Isn't it sweet here with the Blue Raspberry cs (card base is sno cone). I also used up so of the fun striped twill ribbon. Honestly, I have some trouble using this ribbon, I love it, but the pattern on it throws me for a loop most days. BUT...I discovered it I use it in small pieces, like I did here-I LOVE it! I also combined it with a bit of cream twill and and MFT button from the summer collection.



Check out Kim's blog for today's Greatest Hits line up. You'll be ooo'ing and ahhhh'ing all day.
Plus....here's a little special you might be interested in.:
From November 9 - November 11, all orders over $30 get free budget shipping using code BUDGETFREE. The code will reduce your order by the cost of budget shipping, which is $3.45. International customers may also use the code for a discount based on the US budget shipping cost, making international budget shipping only $2!

Please note that to qualify for budget shipping, your order must contain ONLY stamps and/or Die-namics dies. If your order contains any other products, you may use the code, but must choose the appropriate shipping method, which will leave you with a small shipping charge of $1.50 (for US customers).


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. These colors are so fab! I love your little ribbon tab and your pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so very cute! I really like the clip holding the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is soooooo adorable...I just adore how you colored little PI....and the papers and dies you used...it's just super adorable all together!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so adorable, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh i love this! love how you clipped the sentiment and your beautiful watercolor crayon coloring (wow!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... she's so sweet! And I'm so impressed that you broke out the watercolor crayons. Copics have made me so lazy -- I don't know if I remember how to do anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable!! I need to get some of mine mailed off...I am DYING without some of the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet colored image Lisa! Great touch with the button and ribbon tags...cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!