Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ippity final Day of Peeks! Tomorrow is Release Day!

WOW! I can hardly stand it....only 1 more day till you can order these fabulous stamps from an {ippity} chick! Before that happens, we've got 2 more sets for you to take a look at. Then you can get your lists ready and have your order to your Chick ASAP! And before I show you my cards, we've got a special announecment. You know, one of those little secrets we like to keep under wraps until just the right moment! hehehe. Fortunatly, today is the day to tell you that
ANGIE BLOM
is sticking with us for another term as our Guest Designer!!!
We love this girl and just couldn't let her go, just yet. Congrats, Angie.


The two new sets we're sharing today are called
Gurnsey Ginham
(named for our very own Maria-she's the gingham queen!)
and Here and Now!

I decided to combine the two sets onto the one card. It's easy to do with a fabulous background (and I used the gingham background yesterday on my Farm Fresh card-did you catch that? pretty sneaky, lol!). I'm soooo loving the ticket trend right now and this one is huge! Looks fab on a card or a scrapbook page. I'm also in love with this dp-Tinsel and Twigg by Girls Paperie.....serious SWOON! My scallops were made from the giant scallops die-namics die by MFT. This fits quite nicely into Eva's scallop challenge.

Have you compeleted the challenges yet? Make sure you do....a PRIZE is involved! Link is listed below. Here are a few other tid bits you'll want to know about this release.

  • Leave comments on all the DT blog for a chance at a secret prize (a FREE new release stamp set)
  • Play along with our challenges listed HERE in the {ippity} forum
  • Start back at the {ippity} blog for the reveal of these 2 new sets

Off you go to the sweet Maria's Blog!

Next Blog


Photobucket

38 comments:

  1. Oh, Thanks so much Lisa.. I love you girls..I am so happy to stay on for another 3 months!! I just love your creations today.. Awesomeness all around!! <3U

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH...this is STINKIN' STINKIN' STINKIN' CA-UTE!!! i LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!!! Great colors and fab compilation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the heart! Can't wait til tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just in love with this set. Hurry up Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow is this fabulous!!! I love your card and how you combined the two stamp sets. That gingham is going to get lots of use!! Love, love, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. The colors are FABULOUS!!! Love the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card--the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH LISA--this is BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL! I just love your style-this is perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute, cute card! I just love those colors. You did a super use of using elements from both sets on this card--super versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girlie, you did an amazing incorporating both stamps, this card is simply FANTASTIC!!! Love it sooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that ticket and gingham stamp rocks! my favs this time around! love your cute card, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just beautiful! I have those same The Girls' Paperie papers, and they are so gorgeous! You more than did them justice, especially using them in a way that isn't necessarily for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful colors and design - just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so beautiful love the paper and you used those stamps beautifully!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous and adorable!! Love the gingham and the scallops, just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is delightful...thanks for all your inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card love the colors and layering...
    Thanks for the hop itw as great

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great "whimsy" feel to your card - so very sweet! Great creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ilove how you combined both stamp sets on your card! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That heart and tag are so pretty! Love the colors in your card, very very nice!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the versatility of these stamp sets as you have shown Lisa...what a fabulous card dearie! One more day...

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet, sweet card, Lisa. Love how you gave some pizazz to the circle with gingham and the scallops with polka dots. And could that ticket be any cuter! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did I say yesterday's card was my fave...well this is my NEW one :) I'm sure tomorrows will blow me away too...you always do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love that ticket stamp...gotta have it. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This ticket set is great. beautiful card.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is adorable! I love how you combined all the different papers and the elements!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So, so pretty! Love the extra scallops and the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous scallops! I need to work on the challenges....wonder if I could get a few made tonight...it may be a late night. Sleep is for sissies (not really, I LOVE to sleep!)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very Pretty!! Love the paper you used~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!