Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MORE à la Mode Cuteness

Tonight, you can order these cuties (and pick up any of the previous sets you haven't gotten yet.... I think Miss you A Latte is back in stock ;) ) Right now I've got a sneaky peeky of the other à la mode releasing tonight. This one is called What's Cooking? I was inspired by my Winter Mitten dp and the sweet rolled roseI had done up a few weeks ago. This sweet, sugary (thanks to Glitzy Glitter) purple rose has been sitting on my desk just waiting to make it onto a card. Today was the day. I also used the Jumbo Ric Rac die-namics die on this cutie.



Come on back tonight (10 pm EST) for the VIP Blog Hop and some shopping! Kim's got the full teaser line up on her blog. Check it out around 11 am EST.




Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Lisa. Super fresh and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! I love the colours you've chosen. Really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous Lisa! lovin' the colors and your sugary rose is just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the big ric rac and rose on this cute card, lisa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Lisa! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet Lisa! Your rose blossom turned out beautifully! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pop of pink on her apron, Lisa! Just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color combo and that rose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh girlfriend, this is awesome! Love that paper you used and not for Xmas!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally adorable! Love the dotted bowl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!