Friday, October 22, 2010

Bloom!

Phew....stamping time has been minimal all week. It's kind of scaring me how busy I am and how much it is cutting into my stamping time. I'm so used to getting a little crafty for at least a little bit each day. That hasn't been happening as of late. I do have to say, on the days I DO get some time, I am being very productive. Yesterday I whipped out 3 adorable cards (sorry, can't share them YET.....but good news is I'm doing a class with them in Dec. So stay tuned for more details!). I had every intention of then getting a challenge done for a post today, but well, that didn't happen.
Soooooo, lucky for me and maybe lucky for you, I've had this one in my stash for a while. It's full of MFT goodies.

Earth Girl Buttons (adoranments)
There you go! Enjoy the day, the weekend, and make sure you find some time to do something you love. Thanks for all your comments this week. I appreciate everyone who stops by. I love to hear from you.



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute cute! I love the color combo on this one, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kraftyness. I really like all the texture you have here.. Great creation Lisa. Hope things slow down a bit...Huge hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the yummy MFT goodies on this card! Have a great day...
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lisa - this is just adorable! Lovin' those blooms!

    Hope things slow down for you a bit and excited for you about the class you'll be teaching - I'm sure it will be a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!