Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hip Hop Halloween

Do you send a lot of Halloween cards??? I don't. Yep, love to make them, but never seem to get them out to anyone. I think this year, I'm making a pack with myself....send out those cards! I've got enough neices and nephews, plus my own kids that I'm sure there are enough cards to share the wealth. How about you??? Wanna join me? Send out those Halloween cards, or include them in the neighborhood Boo Basket.

Thanks to some new SU dp, Wicked Fun, I recently bought, I was inspried by the dots to make this card. Loooove that some of the giant black polka dots are flocked!
I used another one of my tags from Michelle Wooderson. I inked up part of the flourish from the pumpkin and stamped it randomly around the edge of the tag, then I added the Dots for Sure background stamp in Dusty Durango. I stamped the full pumkin twice-once on the tag in black then again in durango ink on a scrap piece of durango cs. I then added the Trick or Treat sentiment to the middle of the durango pumkin and cut out the full pumpkin. I added that to the tag with a dimensional and DONE! That's Creepy is the perfect Halloween/Fall set....a little bit of both and so fun to work with.

Maria is up next. Thanks for stopping by! Keep an out, I've got some BLOG CANDY coming up in the next few days!! I think you'll like it!


Next Blog



Photobucket


.

14 comments:

  1. Adorable halloween card Lisa!!! Love it.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I make lots of cards but send out few. I need to send more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one fun and spooky Halloween card. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun... I love Halloween, so I should send cards! smiles....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo fun!! Love halloween - great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! I love the rich colors and the image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW..this is just amazing, Lisa...love how you inked up part of the flourish from the pumpkin!!! And you know...I love making Halloween cards, too, but don't send them..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great idea with the swirls. I need to get that out and try it...the girls need halloween treats for school :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY---this is so cute, Lisa;) I do not like Halloween...but this year, I am really liking the designs and cards everyone has shared! LOVE that polka dot background--looks SOOOOOOOOOOO good with that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love to make Halloween cards too and I hope you send yours out this year!! This is super cute! I love how you repeated the swirls on the background of the tag!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! I love all the fun polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Love the tag with the dots for sure stamp.. Amazing how it just changes the look.. Stunning card!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great halloween card. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!