Thursday, August 19, 2010

Post no. 1 for today: TSG-a Book Mark!

I am on a kick, making book marks and tags. Love how quick and easy they are, plus it's fun to see how much little details you can squeeze on to them. This week's TSG challenge is to make a book mark.
I inked up the set, Happy Day and created this little cutie! Dp is new, Echo Park. Come play along for a chance at a $5 gift certificate to the TSG store. See all the details on the TSG blog. See you back in a bit for Hip Hop!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh. I love the kraft and the pink. You r right. So many little touches add great effect. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute Lisa! I am hoping to find time tomorrow to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I love all the pink and girlie stuff with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super darling! LOVE those little birds! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!