Saturday, December 26, 2009

True to my Word!

Here I am, sticking to my word. I created another gift card holder for this week's Ippity Challenge. You still have time to play, so join the fun. Use {ippity} stamps to create a gift card holder and keyword IHHC3 when uploading to SCS and you may the lucky prize winner!The one I had on my blog Monday was really created for last week's challenge, create handmade background paper using {ippity} stamps, so I needed to create a whole new project for this challenge. I used another template from the PTI and Lauren Meader, My Timeless Templates-Cash or Charge (there are 3 included for 1 price). This one is quick and easy (all 3 are really easy to use) and I made a bunch of these for the Holidays. This one I made for my MIL. Today is her birthday, so I used a combo of stamps for the tag-Life's Little Moments (lovin' that HB stamp)and Because of You. It's super simple, I know, but it still is a fun way to give a gift card. If you need or want these stamps you can ORDER HERE!

I'll be back Monday with another {ippity} challenge for the blog hop. The boys are enjoying all their new goodies, Tim is working 12 hr. days today and tomorrow, so I see LOTS of stamping time for my weekend! Hugs, Lisa


3 comments:

  1. ohhh I know she will love the holder as much as what is in it! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is so very cute, I just got my first Ipity order(thanks Michelle) can't wait top lay...have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!