Tuesday, December 15, 2009

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

I know, I know, sorry if I paniced you. It is only Tuesday, but did you know MFT has a fun new challenge running, that start on Wednesday? It's called, Wednesday Stamp Club. I never posted my project from the first round (last Wednesday was the second week of challenges), but I didn't want you to miss out on the fun. Great ideas for last minute, quick gift giving.

This week our challenge is to create gifts in a jar. Now this is only a starting point, you can use the challenge as your inspiration and run with it. While I loved the cookie in a jar gift Kim posted (she even included fun recipe downloads-check it out) I just didn't have the time. I did however have a fresh new bag of Starbuck's Christmas Blend coffee beans waiting to be ground up and enjoyed. And I had a few tea tins half dressed (paper already adhered to them) from last year. I put the two together and came up with this fun coffee tin that I am giving to the boy's bus drivers this year. Here's a picture of the top of the tin. Do you see those fun letters? They are from the new alphabet set, Alphadots (new from the December release). I made them a bit smaller by punching them out with a 1/2 inch cirlce punch. I also used an oldie but goodie, Hot Stuff. I just LOVE those coffee cups! You still have time to play. The challenge is open till midnight tonight. Use keyword: MFTWSC120909 or link it up on Kim's blog. Have a good day! Hugs, Lisa

4 comments:

  1. What a cute gift Lisa, love it! Oh boy am I behind. Haven't started teacher or bus driver gifts yet- YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super job with the letters, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !.
    You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
    There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
    The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
    Do you want to become a happy investor?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
    I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://vyrumeme.fcpages.com/enijesa.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great gift! And great job on the container! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!