Friday, November 13, 2009

Stamp Something and Bellariffic Friday-Post #1

I have a two post Friday for you. I'm actually combining 2 other challenges in this one post, just so I didn't have to make it a 3 post Friday! The Stamp Something Challenge this week was a wonderful sketch by our Sponsor, StretchNBubbles. I didn't use the digi images but how cool is it that Allison puts up a FREE digi every Wednesday on her blog. Gotta love that. Instead, I went with a Stamping Bella image from the Hugga Bugga line. Isn't she just a cutie? I added a bit of Martha Stewart Clear Tinsel glitter to her wings and the smaller heart. Paper is from Cosmo Cricket, yep, you guessed it, Nutmeg! And see that ribbon? OMG!!! if you have not seen it or worked with it, go get some from Mandy. This stuff is pure heaven....it's soft and smooth and ties so well. It's May Arts Silk ribbon and I'm sad to say I only got a few yards of it and it's almost gone already. I know what's going on my next Limelight order!!!! The Bellariffic Friday challenge was a wild card, so we were free to use what we wanted. Thanks for looking. Be sure to see what the DT from Stamp Something did with the fun digi images and come play along for a prize. Upload your cards by next Wednesday on Mr. Linky! Hugs, Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Lisa, this is just ADORABLE!! I love this sweet litte bug and those fun glittery wings!! The ribbon is very yummy too!! Beautiful take on these challenges!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!