Friday, November 13, 2009

Friends With Flair

I took that last week off from FWF and missed the fun. I made sure I got some Unity stamping in this week. I had the new November Store KOTM from Limelight Papercrafts grace my doorstep on Monday, so here I am. I squeezed these two cards in when I was supposed to be doing other things. Isn't that how it always goes?....The first is my CAS card for the SCS challenge this week-use white and 1 other color (seriously, only 1 color, Jen warned us on our coloring and that black was a color too). I went with these fun trees and all brown! I'm loving all the woodgrain paper in the Nutmeg mini deck. I added a bit of shading with an aqua painter and reinker.

I was surprised I used this fairy image so soon. Honestly, it was my least favorite image from the whole kit, that is until I saw the perfect paper by Jillibean. I decided it would make for another CAS card and I love the silhouette image. I used that heavenly satin ribbon again, ahhhhhh! There you have it a little bit of Unity goodness. see the full list of FWF participants at Angela's blog or on this thread in the Unity forum.

Looking for some {ippity}? Find it here! I should have lots of samples made up next week, since the stamps are shipping today!!!! Hugs, Lisa

22 comments:

  1. Great cards Lisa! I can't wait to get my kit! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved loved loved this tree image from the new store kom! Love what you did with it here too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO FUN! I love the brown and white card featuring the trees. I love it! And the green in your second card is so pretty! I love that big bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh both are so cute! I am loving that fairy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, these are goregous cards! I love the brown stitching...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those cards! I just got my kit today & am so happy to see such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa these turned out GREAT - I used the Fairy image on a LO that I am sharing tomorrow and it was also my least favorite but I have to say that I just LOVE how my LO turned out :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! I just love that fairy stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, your creativity is infecious and I love them all! Too much talent! Pass some this way please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa...These are just gorgeous..Can't wait to get my stamps!! Beautiful work!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, that jbs paper is PERFECT with that fairy, love it! And your bows are just amazing. And your one color plus card is great too, that was a tough challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Lisa! Thanks for the kind words on my blog! :)
    I have really missed stamping!
    Love both your cards...very clean yet modern!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So great! Love your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa both your cards are great! I love the brown one, but then when I saw the fairy with the green and brown colors... I was like Oooh...aaah!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful FWF array! LOVE them! I'm sorry I was away this weekend and am just catching up now. Hope you had a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the fairy stamp. What brand is it, how much (if you know), and where can I find it?

    Thanks!
    Marilyn
    mcgoo4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!